Acart Communications is looking for a Digital Account Manager who will be responsible for managing digital projects and campaign components for our private, public and not-for-profit sector clients. As the ideal candidate, you have extensive digital agency experience managing a portfolio of clients and have worked on projects that range in scope from complete websites, to stand-alone apps, interactive displays, videos, AR and gamification, presentations and basically anything digital. You have sound knowledge of online and social advertising. You are a team player with experience collaborating with account directors, copywriters, creative directors, designers, developers, and the production manager on multimedia advertising and marketing campaigns. As this is a client-facing position, you must also have superior verbal, written and presentation skills. You have the personality to lead, listen and inspire clients and colleagues. You are a problem solver, expert planner, and get excited about new digital technologies and ideas.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Develop a firm understanding of client industry, marketing strategy, objectives and audiences
- Develop digital communications strategy, best practices and solutions based on client needs
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts ensuring seamless execution and management of digital components
- Manage internal aspects of digital projects from scoping through to delivery, including estimating, terms and conditions, scheduling, client reporting and documentation, scope changes and billing
- Facilitate knowledge transfer within the digital and overall agency team
- Perform ongoing monitoring, maintenance, optimization and organization of programs
- Assist in growing customer base by promoting the company services
- Provide exceptional customer service and client retention
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and respond to changing needs
- Expertise with web content, usability, architecture, development and design
- Knowledge of major development languages, W3C and Government of Canada Web standards
- Strong understanding of analytics and listening strategies
- Working knowledge of CRM tools and standard industry software
- Developing a positive, partnering relationship with clients
- Managing the work of digital team members
- Working on proposals and pitches for new business
- Overseeing and maintaining the strategic compliance, accuracy, quality, and effectiveness of digital components
- Contributing to agency culture and environment
Note: This position is open to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
Acart Communications is a full-service advertising agency that keeps our clients ahead of change in marketing and media. With specialized knowledge in consumer behaviour, we improve return on investment by fostering deeper connections between brands and people. Our integrated offering includes:
Strategy: Using the best research and listening tools available to develop key insights, strategies and branding that will meet or surpass ROI objectives.
Media: Strategy, planning and buying for national campaigns, including specialized knowledge of regional, aboriginal, ethnic and social media.
Advertising: Integrated creative campaigns including broadcast, print, out-of-home, and digital.
Design: Corporate identities, publications, promotional materials, displays and infographics
Digital: Web and social media engagement strategies, design and content, including sites, video, interactive and gamification.
We operate in a variety of private, public and not-for-profit sector industries. Specialties include advertising and marketing for healthcare, sustainable energy and infrastructure, public transit, and safety and security. The common thread is doing work that matters, helping people make informed decisions for positive social and personal change.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org