What needed to change
Greater awareness and buzz to drive ticket sales to the world premiere of Star Trek™: The Starfleet Academy Experience, hosted by the Canada Aviation and Space Museum in celebration of the 50th anniversary of Star Trek.
To excite people for this interactive exhibit’s world debut, Acart created an immersive advertising campaign which included strategy, creative development, digital, out-of-home, broadcast, social media content, experiential marketing, media strategy and placement, and public relations.
- 70 million combined ad impressions for digital and social
- 113,000 unique website visitors
- 10,000+ engagements on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter ads
- 32% overall increase in the Canada Aviation and Space Museum’s social media followers
- Attracted close to $600,000 in earned media